Touted as a “shot of espresso for tired eyes”, Origins GinZing eye cream claims to perk up overworked peepers!
“GinZing eye cream utilizes a combination of plant ingredients and vitamins to help wake up the eye area for a rejuvenated and luminous appearance,” Dr Lieve Declercq, Origins global spokesperson of plant physiology and molecular biology, explains. “It brings immediate assistance to the eye area, reviving its appearance with a blend of botanicals and brightening optics that acts like a jolt of energy.”
GinZing contains a powerful blend of:
- Panax ginseng which combats visible signs of fatigue
- Caffeine to soothe skin around the eyes
- Magnolia to reduce dark circles
- Chestnut seed to even out skin tone
- Apple and cucumber extracts work to brighten the eyes
- B-vitamin complex, vitamins C and E, anti-irritants, antioxidants, yeast extract and green tea
- Shea butter, trehalose and plant glycerin , as well as natural moisturizers
The eye cream junkie in me wants to try everything new that promises to prevent/ eliminate darkness, reduce puffiness, and increase hydration. Are you an eye cream junkie? If so, what are your favs?
GinZeng is available in October at origins.com