A few weeks ago I mentioned an upcoming MAC/ Dame Edna collaboration and offered a sneak peak.
Well the full color story is in and I just had to share.
What are your thoughts? Do you love these colors?
Honestly, I’m feeling like the packaging is fun and the colors are nice but not necessarily unique or un–duplicable. This has to be an ongoing challenge for MAC given their extensive color offering. If you’re a devout MAC follower like moi, you’ll notice that lots of their collections often feature re-promotes. So I imagine MAC struggles to churn out fresh new colors collection after collection.
Lipstick (LE) – $14.00USD
- Kanga-rouge – Creamy dark blue red (amplified creme)
- Gladiola – Matte mid-tone blue pink (matte)
- Coral polyp – Creamy mid-tone coral (amplified creme)
Lipglass (LE) $14.00USD
- Hot Frost – Sheer mid-tone blue pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (frost)
- Splendid – Frosty pale pinky coral (frost)
- Possum Nose Pink – Sheer bright coral with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (frost)
Eye Shadow Trio (LE) – $32.50USD
Royal Tour Eye Trio
- Royal Tour – Mid-tone cool lilac (satin)
- Dame’s Desire – Frosty mid-tone reddish purple (frost)
- Climate Blue – Dark blue violet with pink pearlized pigments (velvet) (Repromote from Cool Heat)
Wisteria Eye Trio
- Fineshine – Frosty true-silver (lustre) (Repromote from Lustrevision)
- Wisteria – Frosty robin’s egg blue (velvet)
- Divine Night – Frosty charcoal with silver pearlized pigments (velvet)
Highlight Powder LE) – $26.00USD
- What a Dame! – Pale orangey pink
- Spectacle – Pale soft pink
Nail Lacquer (LE) $11.00USD
- Asiatique – Creamy classic red (creme) (Repromote from Ornamentalism)
- Varicose Violet – Frost mid-tone pinkish purple (frost)