ThisThatBeauty Gift Guide: Green Beauty

Going green has been the new black for quite some time.  If the friends and family members on your gift list are wearing this new black, chances are their makeup, skin and body care products are also natural and/or organic. Give your friends any item from my green beauty gift guide and you are sure to score some serious points.

KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr

Kora-Organics

KORA Organics was created by model, Miranda Kerr. The products are made using high quality certified organic and natural ingredients. Face and body care products are offered individually but also in sets,  so, you may select a set based on specific skin care concerns such as sensitivity. I love the Revitalising Body Pack ($181.89 special price $136.36,) it contains four products that polish, smooth and moisturize the body from the neck down. The body care set would be a perfect Mother-in-Law gift.

Antonym Cosmetics

antonum-cosmetics-certified-organic-baked-foundation

I recently met this brand and fell immediately in loved with their baked mineral foundation.  It provides light to medium coverage but can be layered over a tinted moisturizer, BB/CC creams, liquid foundation and/or concealer for fuller coverage.  It is available in light, medium and dark.  (I wear the dark shade.)  See ingredient list here.  Mix and match products from Antonym for a perfect gift for anyone on your list looking for an all natural makeup line.

antonym-cosmetics- brush set

Antonym also manufactures a line of  brushes made from eco-friendly and cruelty-free materials. The bristle of the brushes are made from PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate) and handles are made from bamboo. Shown above is the 11 piece brush set which retails for $165.

Vapour Organic Beauty

Vapour Beauty Products

Vapour Organic Beauty products are made with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients.  The remaining 30% are all natural ingredients, all products are free from mineral oil, petroleum, parabens, gluten, talc and the list goes on. Vapour manufactures makeup and skin care products and has a wide array of lip products with great color, pigment and consistency. A gift card from Vapour  Organic Beauty would be perfect for any vegan beauty lover on your list.

John Masters Organics

John-Masters-Mens

Give the gift of John Masters Organics Eucalyptus and Agave 2-in-1 Face Wash and Shave Foam and Moisturizer and Aftershave to the special “green” guy in your life. This  award winning product combo is made with eucalyptus oil to soothe and reduce bacteria and inflammation, agave to lock in moisture and promote collagen and many other ingredients to aid in preparing skin for shaving and leaving skin looking and feeling great.  

Pour Le Monde

Pour le Monde Perfumes

“Pour le Monde®, which means “For the World”, creates 100% natural, fine fragrances to benefit and increase awareness for some of the world’s most important charities.” Ten percent of the net sale of each fragrance sold goes to the charity that it is designed to benefit. Not only will you be giving the gift of a fine, non-toxic fragrance but your dollar will go even further by benefiting a specific charitable organization.  The perfumes, Empower, Envision and Together retail for $95 each.  You may also buy samples packs for $18 and use them as stocking stuffers.

Tea Forte

Sontu_Tea_Cup_TeaForte

I have a thing for teas…I simply cannot get enough. With Tea Forte’s  skin-smart tea blends  that work with the “body’s chemistry to help protect and take care of skin from within,” I can enjoy tea and get a beauty boost all at the same time.  An assortment of skin-smart teas from Tea Forte paired with cute teaware is sure to please any tea loving beauty junkie on your list.

 

What are your Green Beauty Must-Haves?

Find Christene, @ChristeneCarr, on TwitterInstagramTumblrPinterest and her blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

More from Christene Carr

Lightweight Moisturizers That Provide Amazing Hydration

It has been an unseasonably warm fall here in the North East. While...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *