Suppose you have the standard manicure you’ve worn to your office job all week and you want to jazz it up for a fun night out with your Boo or Besties? What do you do? Here’s one suggestion…grab a polish from the MAC Nail Transformations collection, apply a single coat and you are good to go in a matter of minutes.
MAC Nail Transformations polishes were created by former forensic scientist, Marian Newman, to give nails a stylish twist. They are available in MAC’s permanent collection and retail for $12 each.
- Texturize clear leather-effect top coat
- Highlight sheer blue pearl transformer
- Liquid Pigment – Pink Pearl Sheer pink pearl transformer
- Liquid Pigment – Green Pearl Sheer green pearl transformer
- Liquid Pigment – Gold Pearl Sheer gold pearl transformer
- Shadow – sheer blackening top coat
- Skin – light peach beige (cream)
- Quiet Time -beige nude (cream)
- Rebel – mid-tone cream plum (cream)