The world is becoming overrun with beauty subscriptions. They are everywhere – sending you tons of makeup, skincare and hair samples monthly, in hopes that you may fall in love with at least one if not all of the items and become a loyal purchaser. Though the playing field is well saturated, there is still one subscription service that seems to be edging out slightly from the rest, if you ask me, and it’s Glossybox. Beauty lovers are quickly falling in love with this monthly subscription that features some of the best niche and luxury brands from all over the world, including Ole Henriksen, Illamasqua, Burberry, Wella and Koh Gen Do.
To begin the process, all members must fill out a beauty profile that helps Glossybox customize each month’s box to your specific likes/dislikes and concerns. Once they have your preferences, all that is left to do is sit and wait for your delivery of all the sample, travel and occasionally full size goodies your beauty loving heart could desire. Recently I had the chance to try out a few of the glossyboxes and instantly fell in love with their selection of products. Here are a few of my standout favorite items from some recent Glossyboxes:
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – As one that was already a fan of this line, I was delighted to see this cult classic serum included. Packed with 5 kinds of Vitamin C and collagen, this is a vitamin cocktail for your face. Delish.
- Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow pencil – New to this brand, I never can turn down a brow product. And the fact that it works for any skin tone was a bonus. It matched perfectly to my hair color and lasted from morning till night. Happy brows = Happy me.
- Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment – My hair often has bouts of schizophrenia, where it wants to be oily one day and dry the next. So when I come across treatment product that is designed for all hair types, I am intrigued. And the intrigue turned to joy when my hair was left bouncy and sans frizz.
- Kryolan Made for Glossybox Lipstick in Glossybox Pink – I need another lipstick like I need a hole in my head, but surprisingly I adored this color. A perfect nude pink lip wearable with just about any makeup combination I put with it.
- Biolage Hair Oil – Normally just a wash and rinse kinda gal, I was excited to give my hair a little more TLC – and this oil was just the answer. Results were super soft and shiny!
- Missha BB Cream – As one of the original inventors of BB creams, this was a great addition to my already growing collection. The coverage was super light and gave my skin a flawless finish without any other foundation.
To join in on the fun, visit glossybox.com to choose from a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription.