For Fall 2010 Smashbox introduces subtly sunkissed complexion that is beautifully highlighted with golden undertones. The look exudes warm and radiant skin against dramatically rimmed inky metallic eyes. Naturally, as to not overdo it or lose focus, a toned down nude gloss completes the look that is “MASQUERADE“.
Meet the collection:
- Eye Shadow Palette in Masquerade: Complementary trios of color featuring matte blocks of soft peach, taupe and bone; shimmering shades of black plum, gold, navy and bronze, and two metallic options in khaki and cabernet
- Baked Fusion Soft Lights Palette : Illuminating powder combining champagne, soft gold and rose gold tones, designed to highlight cheeks, nose, forehead and décolleté. Available in Illusion
- Creamy Cheek Color & Brush: This vitamin E enriched formula comes in Intrigue, a warm pink which adds a flawless flush to the apples of cheeks
- Liquid Liner & Lash Overlay: FAV ALERT!!! – I am head over heels for this genius little two-in-one formula which can be used as a liquid eye liner and as a coating over mascara to ‘tip’ lashes in glistening color. I highly recommend the Teal shade for my Olive to Dark complexion bellas and Bronze for the fair to light honeys!
- Lip Enhancing Gloss: With sunflower seed oil and vitamin E, these glosses provide moisture and shine. Available in Reveal and Disguise
- O-Gloss Noir: FAV ALERT!!! Here’s another TTB fave. O-Gloss Noir interacts with lips to transform the initial black formula into a personalised berry shade. Extract of ginkgo biloba leaf and goji berry boosts microcirculation, avocado oil moisturizes while vitamin C and pomegranate seed oil deliver antioxidant properties