Nars’ spring 2010 collection exudes elegance and style with a versatile colour palette made up of hot pinks, electric sky blue, lilac and rose gold. Created and photographed by François Nars, the Nars Spring 2010 make-up is “confident, cosmopolitan and polished.”
Featuring supermodel Amber Valletta, the look is glamorous and sophisticated with picture perfect skin and contoured cheekbones. The eyes light up in soft rose gold tones while lips are injected with a dose of pink for a sheer glossy finish.
Inspired by Catherine Deneuve’s role as Lucille in La Chamade, the colours are light, sexy and elegant. Nars said: “The shades are soft, sexy and light – like springtime. The formulas are transparent, so they allow the skin to look natural and fresh.” Light tones of nude, pink and peach are important for the lips, while hints of purple are key for eyes and nails.
- Single Eyeshadow: A dusty lilac powder eye shadow with a crease-resistant matt formula in D.Gorgeous
- Duo Eyeshadow: One new powder duo eyeshadow in Kuala Lumpur comes in a gold-infused rose and boysenberry colour
- Duo Cream Eyeshadow: A new duo cream palette paired with Golden Moss and Sienna.
- Glitter Pencil: A bright sky blue and silver coloured sparkling pencil to line, accent, illuminate and highlight the eyes
- Lipstick: New shade in Cruising, a sheer pink tone
- Lip Gloss: Two lip glosses in Easy Lover, a sheer hot pink and Ophelia, a high-shine strawberry nectar
- Nail Polish: An intense gothic purple called Purple Rain