Designer: Jen Kao
Key Makeup Artist: Yadim
Makeup: MAC Cosmetics
The scoop: This collection mixes “dolly polish and modern strength” – a tough but girly look with field jackets and shearling collars mixed with more feminine and glamorous touches such as elbow length leather gloves.
Makeup: An ode to 70’s glamour with a modern twist – featuring a graphic smoke eye with a bold lip.
Products used all MAC Cosmetics:
- Face and Body Foundation – used all over the face. Powder is used only where needed.
- Feline eye pencil – used all around entire eye.
- Gloss Texture – pressed onto lid at the end
- Pearl Cream Colour Base – used on the high cheekbones, temples, upper lip and chin.
- Taupe Blush – to contour the face underneath the cheekbones
- Pink Opal pigment – used on top of the Pearl Cream Colour base to add more highlight
- Just a Bite Lipstick
- Russian Red Lipstick
- Brick Lip Liner
- Clear Lip Glass – used just at end and blotted with a tissue
Hair: Elegant but not fussy – inspired by 70’s glamour.
- Create a deep side part, keeping volume at the front of the hair.
- Make two asymmetric ponytails and then braid them.
- Wrap the braids in an elongated, asymmetrical bun.
Nails: Flesh toned and subtle.