Because I want your little bambino to be as cozy and cared for as mine, I’ve partnered with the super generous folks at Stokke to offer a giveaway that’s going to knock your baby’s booties off.
I’m offering one lucky ThisThatBeauty follower the opportunity to win the NEW Stokke Scoot. Entering is easy with the widget below but here is what the widget will ask you to do:
- Like and follow @StokkeBaby on Twitter and Facebook
- Like and follow ThisThatBeauty on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Follow ThisThatBaby on Instagram
- Share something about your pregnancy in the comment section below.
Sharing a comment or tweeting about the contest will get you additional entries. You may enter as often as you wish. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More about Stokke Scoot…
NEW Stokke Scoot is taking compact and lightweight strolling to new heights. Stokke emphasis on the height of the stroller to foster all important eye contact with the child is the premise of this stroller’s design. Scoot is lightweight yet easy to push, with an intuitive one handed compact fold you can carry away easily with baby in hand when on the go. Stokke Scoot is the ideal solution for older babies, travel, navigating busy streets or public transit.
Stokke Scoot lifts your child closer helping you explore together. Stokke Scoot grows with your child. Easy to push, easy to fold, easy to carry away one-handed for your on the go lifestyle. The ideal solution for newborn babies, travel, navigating busy streets, narrow doorways and public transit. Weight: Lightweight 11,8 kg. Measures: D: 54 cm – L: 64 cm – H: 111 cm [Available at buybuybaby nationwide for $599.99]
- 4 recline to upright positions suitable from birth to 45 pound toddler
- Higher seat position makes it suitable for café or high chair substitute
- One handed compact fold
- Height adjustable handle
- Lightweight & easy to carry
- Extra roomy cargo basket
- Stable footrest
- Multi-Use 2 way rear and front facing seat
- Scoot is the ideal solution for older babies, travel, navigating busy streets or public transit.