By a show of hands, who’s enamored with French beauty? Everyone, right?
I absolutely crave the rituals and beauty secrets of French women. There’s just something about the French beauty aesthetic that I cannot get enough of…the mood is chic & understated, yet undeniably present. For years I’ve dabbled in French beauty products ranging from creams and treatments serums, to haircare and color cosmetics.
The thought of this rare experience immediately appealed to me. While pretty colors and lovely packaging send my heart sailing, my expertise as a Beauty Girl is deeply rooting in gaining a deeper understanding of brand heritage, product ingredients, formulation, efficacy, delivery systems, etc.
So, when offered the chance to travel to Paris and meet with the owners and R&D professionals behind five of Paris’ most successful brands, well — only an act of God could have prevented me from going!
Over the next few weeks, I will share my Parisian Beauty Tour with you:
- You’ll learn all about the life changing Leonor Greyl hair treatment and treatment technique that has forever changed how I care for my hair…I’ll share the products used (lucky you — they’re available in the US) and insider tips on how to get the results of your life.
- I’ll share how I fell in love with fragrance house Jean Patou.
- As a new mom (to be!), I’m really getting into products that are both organic and effective – key word: effective! So learning about Patyka was an absolute pleasure…can’t wait to tell you more about the line and the products with which I’m having tremendous success.
- Beauty innovation gets me going…and, oh the things I learned while visiting with Talika! Stay tuned…
- House of Orlane was truly a unique and special experience. During my trip I took lots of video of rarely seen archives and original product packaging. And since my return three weeks ago, I’ve been faithfully using Orlane’s #1 elixir and cream…can’t wait to share more!
Stay plugged in more, more more!
Follow my Paris videos on Vine (@ThisThatBeauty)