For the month of January the products below were in constant rotation. I break it down and make it easy for you to see why I absolutely love each product, who they might work for and why. Please be sure to leave a comment below if you have any questions. I hope you will discover a favorite among my absolute must haves. Here goes!
- Why I love it: An oil free, high definition foundation that gives flawless, buildable coverage.
- Who it might work for and why: Best for anyone looking for lasting, natural matte coverage. Only a little bit is needed to cover the entire face. With the concealer and a mirror attached, this is the perfect foundation for travel and anyone on the go. It is available in 16 shades from fair to deep.
- Bottom line: A year round foundation that keeps the skin looking and feeling perfect all day.
- Why I love it: Effective at dissolving makeup and impurities and giving the skin a thorough deep clean, without leaving it feeling tight.
- Who it might work for and why: All skin types could benefit from this cleansing oil, as it will leave no trace of makeup or residue on the skin.
- Bottom line: A must have for those who wear makeup everyday, and for those who don’t, it is a great product to work into their skincare regimen twice a week to give the skin a deep, purifying clean.
- Why I love it: A simple, gentle and effective makeup remover that gets rid of every last bit of makeup while making my skin feel hydrated and soothed.
- Who it might work for and why: Every single person should own this product – using it especially at night for a thorough clean without leaving skin tight or dry.
- Bottom line: Along with their Cleansing Spa Water makeup wipes, this product is a must have for daily use or on the go – removing everything in just one step.