Stylist: Akemi Tamaribuchi for Kérastase Paris
Overall look: Glamorous and Lived-In Party Girl Hair
- On dry hair, create a deep middle part and spray Lotion Densitive GL from root to tip for natural texture
- Blow dry using a diffuser and paddle brush
- Create a rope-like effect to the hair by curling with a 1 ¼” barrel curling iron in large vertical sections, and spraying Double Force Hairspray as you go for buildable hold
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Homme Pate Capital Force at the ends for a slightly piec-y look
- Finish with Double Force Controle Ultime for a matte finish
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look:
- Lotion Densitive GL – a treatment spray for added texture and substance for thinning hair
- Double Force Hair Spray – a finishing spray that delivers buildable, flexible hold for all hair types
- Homme Pate Capital Force– a styling paste that delivers medium pliable hold
- Double Force Controle Ultime– a strong hold finishing spray that seals the cuticle and strengthens hair
Lead Manicurist: Katie Hughes, butterLONDON Global Colour Ambassador
The Scoop: Inspired by art, the collection was a collage of color and embellishment
Nail Look: Katie created a bespoke nail lacquer for the Libertine show, a golden hue, Marbs, which will be available in Summer 2013. She then placed crystals, which appeared on designs that walked the runway, cascading down the nail.
Key Makeup Artist: Chantel Miller
Makeup: MAC Cosmetics
Inspiration: 60′s Icon reference. “60s Noir”
Care Blend oil pressed into the skin with the hands.
Prep+Prime Face protect SPF50 pressed into the face.
Top with Superslick “on the hunt” to give a shiny look.