Who: Marion Cotillard
What: 70th Annual Golden Globes
Makeup Artist: Christophe Danchaud for tarte
Inspiration: “Her statement-making couture dress is so flashy and strong on its own that I had to customize a makeup look that felt especially natural and fresh.”
- Christophe mixed maracuja miracle 12-hour foundation in medium with tarte’s BB tinted treatment primer in light to ensure a glowing complexion.
- To bring extra light around the eyes, he used tarte’s maracuja creaseless concealer.
- Then he dusted Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in dollface over the apples of her cheeks up into the cheekbones.
- He finished by applying a tiny bit of Amazonian clay finishing powder to minimize shine and set her look for the red carpet.
- Christophe started by sweeping “meow” from the call of the wild Amazonian clay 8-shadow collector’s palette all over her lids for a splash of gold. Then he smudged skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in onyx at the base of her lashes to create a jet-black lashline.
- For a one-of-a-kind blue, he mixed two skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liners. He started by lining the top lashline with skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in amazonite blue and then topped it with skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in slate.
- To finish, he swept multiple coats of lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara through her lashes.