Since transitioning (going from relaxed to natural hair) I have not looked at one single hair product not formulated for kinky, curly hair. It’s like I have natural hair tunnel vision! My hair is thick and coarse and now it’s all natural. Recently I got to thinking about the person on the other end of my hair spectrum, the person with fine, limp hair. While I’m looking for products to tame and smooth my unruly tresses, they are looking for products to boost volume and add life. I wondered, what products are these ladies using? Then I got a pitch for Denise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe, and I was like, yup, they may be using this line of products or something similar.
Denise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe “delivers luxury, quality and style that women expect from a hair care brand, including premium ingredients and cutting-edge formulas.”
Below are all the details on the 5 piece Denise Richards Volume Extend Line:
- Volumizing Shampoo: Contains Aquaflex, a new polymer that provides root boosting volume without damaging the hair during the cleansing process
- Volumizing Conditioner: Contains Voluminis, a new technology for hair volume and body. Provides immediate results by penetrating the hair cortex to increase the thickness of the hair without making hair frizzy
- Volumizing Crème: Provides texture and volume
- Finishing Spray: Provides hold and volume without weighing hair down
- Volumizing Spray: Maximizes thickness, fullness, and shine to create a professional full body result