Fridays with Felicia: We Pay Homage to a Revered Red

Clearly, the girl loves red.

Today we pay homage to ThisThatBeauty’s red lip of choice – Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Fiery

Do you have a favorite red? Please share, as I am always on the hunt. Mwah!

Felicia About Felicia

------------
Felicia Walker Benson is Editor in Chief for ThisThatBeauty and Social Media Beauty Editor at Bergdorf Goodman (her glorious day job!). For Felicia's complete bio, click on the "About Felicia" tab. Follow Felicia on Twitter @ThisThatBeauty

From time to time the good folks from various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously provide product to ThisThatBeauty for editorial consideration. Much appreciated! However, ThisThatBeauty readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on my little old blog. Simply put, I write about whatever I darn well please. Thank you very much!

For less sassy verbiage on how products make it to the prestigious pages of ThisThatBeauty, click the tab in the upper right hand corner labeled "Disclosure".

Comments

1. Having full lips which I love Ive always stayed away from red lipstick, but last year I was visiting my mother and found an old Black Opal Red lipstick. I tried it on and wore it out need I say the feed back was crazy! So now its my fave. I love a red lip!

2. Felicia Felicia says:

Lipstick Social: I love feedback like yours. Rock on! Felicia

3. kholi says:

Hey Felicia … have you ever tried any of the Lipstick Queen products by Poppy King! I LOOOOOVE those! But now I do want to try this Stila!

4. Felicia Felicia says:

Kholi: Yes! LQ Red Sinner is my first love. Search the blog and you’ll find much more on LQ:)

5. Kristen says:

I am completely in love with Icon by Hourglass. It’s a bright, blue-toned red – super vibrant and reads as a typical “iconic” red, even on chocolate hued skin.

6. Felicia Felicia says:

Kristen: Thank you for the tip. I’m off to investigate:)

7. April says:

Felicia, are you wearing Stilla in your photos? It’s quite gorgeo on you!

8. Felicia Felicia says:

April: Yes ma’am :) ))

9. Joanne_ says:

My fave red lip is MAC viva glam 1! :) so matte and so cool.

Trackbacks

1. [...] one area that makes you feel polished. Despite the fact that I’ve gained lots of attention for my bold crimson lips, “lips” are the last thing that I tend to focus on in my makeup routine. Actually, I can take [...]

2. [...] Frida has earned permanent residency in my purse. It’s another one of those products (like my classic red lip) that gets the look “done” in an instant. The richly pigmented (yet non tear-inducing) [...]

3. [...] recently, I was looking to backslide on my classic red pout and had nude on the mind. I dug deep into my stash and pulled out MAC Touch Lustre. . . and just [...]