Fridays with Felicia: Volume 23

Hey everyone – My goal is to always provide with you content that is thorough, timely, relevant, amusing, and helpful. “Fridays with Felicia”, as you know, is like a little slice of myself that I share with you all every Friday. Check out today’s “Fridays with Felicia” post as I share my thoughts  on “5-minute makeup” and do a quick demo. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. Do you like these kinds of videos? Am I talking too much, too little? Holler at your girl..I really truly want to hear your thoughts!

xoFelicia

Felicia About Felicia

------------
Felicia Walker Benson is Editor in Chief for ThisThatBeauty and Social Media Beauty Editor at Bergdorf Goodman (her glorious day job!). For Felicia's complete bio, click on the "About Felicia" tab. Follow Felicia on Twitter @ThisThatBeauty

From time to time the good folks from various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously provide product to ThisThatBeauty for editorial consideration. Much appreciated! However, ThisThatBeauty readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on my little old blog. Simply put, I write about whatever I darn well please. Thank you very much!

For less sassy verbiage on how products make it to the prestigious pages of ThisThatBeauty, click the tab in the upper right hand corner labeled "Disclosure".

Comments

1. IC Faces says:

From wham! to bam! to THANK YOU MA’AM! Awesome 5 minute tutorial! Simple and quick and easy.

2. Felicia Felicia says:

@IC Faces – Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. I really want people to see that a few minor touches can polish up your look very quickly…and you dont need a “lot” of makeup or fancy technique……just the right high impact products!

3. BonafideLatina says:

LOVE this video…thank you Felicia! This was very helpful to me :)
    I consider myself an admirer of makeup but one that is always scared to try and do more with it b/c I feel I’ll do a bad job :/

I will take your advice and try this very same routine…products and all!

Thank you for sharing!!!

Carolina~

4. Felicia Felicia says:

@Carolina – Thank you so much for the feedback. I am so happy the video is helpful. Good luck with your makeup. Keep me posted :)

5. Felicia Felicia says:

@IC Faces. Thank you!!!!

6. Redseouls says:

Hey Felicia!

You did a great job! Thank you for giving the name of each product you used. I look forward to the next demo!

7. Felicia Felicia says:

@Redseouls. Thank you, darling! I wish I had listed and linked to the products…next time! xo

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Paula, ThisThatBeauty and Kizzy-online. com, Chai. Chai said: yay! RT @ThisThatBeauty: Ohhh snap! "Fridays with Felicia" is out early! http://bit.ly/9MKLKg And its a video?…shut the front door! xoxo [...]