Holy moly! Sephora is bringing the hottest names in beauty to New York for Fashion’s Night Out. September 10, 2010 promises to be one of New York’s biggest fashion/ beauty nights ever! Sephora is scheduled to host interactive events in all 15 of their Manhattan locations in celebration of Fashion’s Night Out, the most anticipated global fashion initiative of the year.
Sephora has pulled out all the stops to make every store an exciting place to be. In addition to raffles, product giveaways and makeover services from some of the world’s most coveted beauty brands, some of the hottest names in beauty will be stopping by select Sephora locations for exclusive appearances, including Gwen Stefani, Kat Von D, Josie Maran and Alexandra Richards.
Which Sephora will you hit up?
555 Broadway b/w Prince and Spring
- Meet Gwen Stefani – Sephora & Harajuku Lovers Fragrances are teaming up to give you an exclusive sneak peek at HL’s newest fragrance collection, Wicked Style. Harajuku Lovers is taking to the streets in a branded fragrance truck looking for some wicked style fun. Follow @harajukulover_g on Twitter to find out where the truck will be throughout the day to grab samples & great giveaways. Be one of the first 100 people to buy HL’s special Fashion’s Night Out fragrance package at Sephora Soho & Gwen will personally sign the Wicked Style bottle! In addition, guests can enter to win tickets to the L.A.M.B. fashion show during NYFW! While in store, get Harajuku makeup and hair looks by Make Up For Ever and T3.
Sephora 5th Ave
597 Fifth Ave b/w 48 and 49
- Meet Kat Von D, famed tattoo artist and beauty creator – Kat will be celebrating the launch of her new Adora beauty collection with an exclusive reading from the soon-to-be-released The Tattoo Chronicles, the follow up to her New York Times bestseller, High Voltage Tattoo at 9PM. Meet Dan Smith, renowned tattoo artist and High Voltage hottie.
- Model with Josie Maran – Come meet supermodel and homegrown-beauty maven Josie Maran from 7-9PM as she shares her beauty secrets and shows off her pure and natural makeup line. Then step into Sephora’s mini photo studio where Josie will give guests posing tips, and will walk away with a signed copy of their best shot. Plus, be the first to get the not-yet-launched, Argan Oil Colorstick in Cherry Popsicle—created exclusively for Fashion’s Night Out—with every Josie Maran Cosmetics purchase at the event.
- Meet Dr. Gross, founder of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – Guests can visit NYC celebrity dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross at his Sephora Skincare Advice Booth from 6-8pm, and get their complexion questions answered, including a personalized skin analysis valued at $275. And with any Dr. Gross purchase that evening guests will walk away with a free 1.7 oz cleansing foam.
- Meet Michelle Phan, Lancôme video makeup artist and YouTube™ Sensation – Michelle Phan is making her very first in-store appearance for Lancôme. Come meet Michelle and watch her in action as she films one of her signature makeup tutorials—featuring an exclusive Fashion’s Night Out look—live in Sephora’s window at 7PM! Then let Michelle answer your burning beauty questions from 8-9PM and get your makeup done by a Lancôme pro.
- Get Styled by Sultra – Sit down for a free styling session with a pro from Sultra and experience their new Bombshell One Inch Rod Curling Iron.
Sephora Times Square
1500 Broadway b/w 43 and 44
- Groove with Yves Saint Laurent Beauty and celebrity DJ Alexandra Richards – Join Sephora Times Square for the exclusive worldwide premiere of Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture. Experience the new, exclusive lipstick shade N°20 Rouge Flamme created especially for Sephora. Guests can listen to special guest Celebrity DJ, Alexandra Richards spin tunes from 7-9PM while they sip champagne, snack on sweets and get their makeup done by an Yves Saint Laurent makeup artist. Guests can also enter to win one of three pairs of YSL Tribute Too Red shoes ($795 value).
Sephora 5 Times Square
200 West 42nd at 7th Ave
- Temptu’s Runway to Reality – Pull up a front row seat, and watch TEMPTU’s glamorous live models as they turn Sephora into their catwalk. Guests can also flip through their look book, have their favorite high-fashion look re-created by a TEMPTU pro then get their picture snapped for Sephora’s window by a professional photographer. Special appearance by Kat Von D at 7PM.
Sephora 34th Street
130 West 34th Street b/w 7th and Broadway
- Beauty Rocks the Runway with Benefit – Try on beauty trends straight from Fashion Week with the world debut of femme metale, the newest addition to the Maggie & Annie Collection. Guests will receive runway inspired makeup lessons, posh party favors, music and more.
Sephora Union Square
45 East 17th Street b/w Union Square West and Park Avenue South
- Sync up with Hourglass Celebrity Makeup Artist, Gina Brooke – Join Hourglass Artistic Director Gina Brooke for a performance art, avant-garde makeup show, followed by runway-to-realway consultations by Hourglass artists.
119 Fifth Avenue at East 19th Street
- Become a Buxom Babe! – Guests are invited to get buxom-ized with a free makeover inspired by a favorite Buxom girl. Whether they’re a Dolly, a Katie, a Sugar or a Trixie, guests will leave with a sinfully sexy new look, a deluxe free gift and a chance to win Leslie Blodgett-signed beauty items.
711 Lexington Avenue b/w East 57 and 58
- Get Glam With Dior – Guests are invited to have their makeup done up by Dior pros, who will be sharing backstage beauty secrets and creating luxurious fall eye looks featuring the amazing new Lash Maximizer set.
Sephora 67th & 3rd
1149 Third Avenue at 67th Street
- · Celebrate 10 Years of Eco Chic Beauty with tarte – Wish tarte a happy birthday as they celebrate the launch of their TEN Anniversary Collection. Be among the first to sit down with one of tarte’s natural beauty experts and enjoy a makeover fit for a fashionista. Guests can also enter to win several eco-fabulous raffle prizes.
Sephora 76th & Broadway
2164 Broadway at 76th Street
- Learn Pro Secrets from NARS –Guests can stop in for a special Fashion’s Night Out eye makeover and let NARS artists re-create a hot-off-the-runway look just for them.
Sephora 42nd & Madison
300 Madison Avenue at East 42nd Street
- Laura Mercier Presents “Fresh-Faced & Flawless” – Join Laura Mercier Global Makeup Artist Luis Soto and his team for on-the-spot complexion touch-ups and an exclusive look at Laura’s latest innovation, the Bonne Mine face palette. Signature cocktails will be flowing, and amazing prizes will be raffled off every hour, on the hour.
Sephora Columbus Circle
10 Columbus Circle on Broadway b/w 58 and 60
- Too Faced Presents: Eye Love Fashion – Celebrate Too Faced’s fall collection with makeovers using products from their coveted eye shadow collections, Swarovski crystal tattoos and a glamorous gift with purchase. Plus, be one of the first 50 people to sit for a consultation, and get a full-size Starry Eye Liner—free.
Sephora 86th & Lexington, Sephora 150 Broadway, Sephora 99th/Columbus:
- Stop in and enjoy cool refreshments, sweet treats and free makeovers by some of our favorite brands.