Next month The Body Shop will introduce the Natrulift skincare collection. The line is an innovative collection of anti-aging creams formulated with organic pomegranate. Natrulift combines the natural properties of pomegranate with the latest in skincare technology. The complete collection includes:
- Softening Cream Cleanser - a moisturizing and softening cream based cleanser
- Softening Facial Wash – a gentle foaming cleanser
- Softening Toner - a refreshing and revitalizing toner
- Firming Serum – an intensive treatment to be applied before using moisturizer to help improve skin tone and elasticity
- Firming Day Cream – providing 12-hour hydration as well as having firming and softening benefits with illuminating micro-minerals
- Firming Night Cream – a clinically proven night treatment designed to target fine lines and wrinkles
The primary ingredient in the range is organic anti-oxidant rich pomegranate, with extracts taken from the skin, peel and seeds. The creams are also formulated with brazil-nut oil, aloe vera and Community Trade honey.
The Body Shop reports that in a consumer trial of over 100 women, 63% of participants noticed firmer skin on day one of using Natrulift Firming Day Cream. With results like this, I imagine September 1 (the product launch date) will be a very busy day for The Body Shop!