For the first time in ten years L’Occitane unveils a brand spanking new make-up collection that draws inspiration from the peony. To accompany the color collection, the beauty brand collaborated with French nurseryman, Jean-Luc Rivière, to create a peony focused scent. All of the fragrance and make-up products in the collection are infused with the scent of peony.
Paeonia Eau de Toilette boasts top notes of bergamot and grapefruit, heart of peony and rose, and a base of sandalwood and white musk.
The complete fragrance collection includes:
- Paeonia Intense Eau de Toilette Roll-on, a concentrated version of the scent for on-the-go use
- Beauty Milk enriched with grape seed oil, shea butter and peony extract
- Shower Cream enriched with shea butter and peony extract
- Petal Soap in the shape of an opening peony bud
- Limited-edition Beauty Powder an ultra-fine fragrant powder with iridescent shimmer finish
- Peony illuminating powder
- Peony healthy glow face powder
- Peony face color powder in four shades
- Peony face color powder duo in three shades
- Peony lipstick in four shades
- Peony liquid shine lip color in four shades
- Peony lip balm
- Peony Tinted Water
Wow! After ten years L’Occitane brings you color. Who’s adding this to the Spring makeup budget?