Bumble and bumble fans rejoice. New products are en route! This month, New York hair care brand Bumble and bumble will launch a range of products in two categories:
- Mending – Designed to care for damaged, chemically-treated hair, weakened by color process, chemical straightening or perming
- Quenching – Created for thirsty hair prone to dryness as a result of hot tools and blow-dryers or excessive brushing and combing.
There are four product treatments available:
- Intensive masque
- Leave-in complex
- Quenching Shampoo is a sodium-chloride-free gentle cleanser with panthenol to treat dry hair and improve hair texture for a smoother finish
- Quenching Conditioner is a hydrating, conditioning and moisturising product with vitamin E and caprylic/capric triglyceride to help lock in moisture
- Quenching Complex is a leave-in-treatment with sucrose and 3Ps, designed to smooth and strengthen hair cuticles
- Quenching Masque is a weekly mask that helps to replenish, strengthen, protect and repair the hair’s natural moisture barrier
- Mending Shampoo is an ultra-mild, sodium-chloride-free cleanser formulated with moisture-balancing and conditioning properties to aid in prolonging hair colour
- Mending Conditioner is a moisture-rich conditioner designed to boost chemically weakened hair for a softer finish
- Mending Complex is a potent but lightweight leave-in product that coats, seals, protects and strengthen the cuticles for a smooth look
- Mending Masque is a repairing mask with pantethine to strengthen the hair’s elasticity and shine
Visit www.bumbleandbumble.com for more information.