This spring Estée Lauder has collaborated with American fashion designer Michael Kors to bring out the Very Hollywood collection, inspired by the glamorous world of Hollywood.
“The inspiration for the Estée Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood Color Collection is iconic Hollywood glamour, both past and present, interpreted for everyday life,” Michael Kors explained. The look reflects the timeless beauty of the Estée Lauder company and Kor’s modern fashion style, resulting in a contemporary American beauty image.
There are two key looks in the collection:
Bel Air Beige: a colour palette consisting of beige and coral tones with a sexy smoky eye and shimmery peach lips and cheeks
Rodeo Pink: a defined eye with vibrant raspberry tones of bright, bold lips and cheeks
Flawless skin with a satiny finish is important for both looks. A modern, classic colour palette that reflects the glamour of Hollywood. Lips shine in honey blondes or rose pinks while sparkling gold, beige, peach, vivid raspberry and coral tones make up the rest of the colour wheel.
Products in the collection:
- Shimmery Loose Powder: a lightweight shimmer powder to highlight eyes and cheeks
- Blush: Two new shades for cheeks in Sunset Coral and Sunset Pink
- Eyeshadow Duo: Arrives in Blonde Mink and Night Star
- Eye Pencil: One in Sepia and one in Film Noir
- Lip Sheen SPF15: Five limited-edition lip colours in Honey Blonde, Starlet Peach, Bungalow Pink, Starlet Rose and Hollywood Gold
- Lip Gloss: Five new lipglosses arriving in the same shades as the lipsticks
- Nail Lacquer: Comes in Hollywood Gold and Bungalow Pink