It’s been a while since I’ve done a good old-fashioned Face Of The Day post, so I figure I’ll jump back into the saddle with a Celebrity Face of The Day look.
I was recently asked to join the glam squad of WNBA Legend, Kym Hampton. As Kym’s Makeup Artist and Wardrobe Stylist, my job is to prep Kym‘s makeup and wardrobe for public appearances.
In addition to being a phenomenal athlete, Kym has an amazing voice. She recently sang the national anthem for a Liberty vs. Mystics game…and I did her makeup!
Here’s the look I created for Kym (ignore me peeking over Kym’s shoulder
Here are the products used —
- Embroylisse Lait Crème Concentre
- Iman Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer (Shouts to Kelly Epps/ The MakeupLoft for turning me on to this product)
- Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in Caramel
- Cinema Secrets Foundation in 200-02 (same shade as Ms ThisThatBeautyJ)
- NARS The Multiple in Maui/ Palm Beach (I used both shades)
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Deeper Bronze
- Youngblood Mineral Rice Setting Powder in Dark
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Face Drama eye shadows Sugar Cookie, Moody, and Majestic
- MAC eye shadows in Nocturnal and Violet Trance
- Eve Pearl Glamour Jet Black mascara used as eyeliner
- Face Drama eye shadow in Majestic
- Face Drama eye shadow in Moody
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer as brow highlight – mid tone shade
- Face Drama eye shadow in Exquisite as highlight
- Face Drama eye shadow in Chocolate Dreams and brow filler
- Eve Pearl Glamour Jet Black
- Eve Pearl Stardust
- Eve Pearl Moonlight Kiss