Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper is so serious that it comes with a warning label!

CAUTION: Causes Extreme Lash Plumping

Oh really? Hmmm…THIS, I’ve got to try!

So ThisThatBeauty babes, you be the judge. Here are my before and after pics. Am I looking particularly “plump” or “extreme” in the lash department? Is the CAUTION label really necessary? I mean, really? No, seriously…really?

In my opinion, my lashes look coated at best.
But what do you guys think? Leave a comment :)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Felicia About Felicia

------------
Felicia Walker Benson is Editor in Chief for ThisThatBeauty and Social Media Beauty Editor at Bergdorf Goodman (her glorious day job!). For Felicia's complete bio, click on the "About Felicia" tab. Follow Felicia on Twitter @ThisThatBeauty

From time to time the good folks from various brands, PR companies, and marketing firms graciously provide product to ThisThatBeauty for editorial consideration. Much appreciated! However, ThisThatBeauty readers can take comfort in knowing that gratis product has never nor will it ever guarantee a mention on my little old blog. Simply put, I write about whatever I darn well please. Thank you very much!

For less sassy verbiage on how products make it to the prestigious pages of ThisThatBeauty, click the tab in the upper right hand corner labeled "Disclosure".

Comments

1. Lita says:

you’re right- i’ve never rated Max Factor products very highly, even though I love their pedigree. oh well

2. Bailey (Makeover Momma) says:

You look super pretty, of course- but I prefer mascara that does even more. I haven’t tried Max Factor in years- I’ve gotten stuck on Maybelline and L’oreal

3. Deborah Estelle says:

Maybe it’s an effect that widens over time. I am like you I prefer mascara to do more than “plump” my lashes but I wonder how your lashes will look in a week or so if you use it daily and maybe put a regular mascara over it. I think I’ll get it to try just to see also…

4. Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty says:

@Lita – Yes, the pedigree is extremely impressive but the mascara…not so much, eh?

@Bailey – Thanks for the nice compliment. Yea, MF def disappointed in this case. I too love Maybelline (Lash Stiletto)…but Kevyn Aucoin is my holy grail!

@Deborah – Ewwww girl that’s a lotta work. LOL. Me likes to coat my lashes and be out the door! Let me know what happens after you try it. Let me know…I wanna hear your feedback :)

5. coco says:

i can’t tell the difference.
    you already have nice long curly lashes, why do you need mascara? :p

i have given up on mascara. i have short and thin and barely visible lashes and have tried most that claim everything. nothing worked.

6. Felicia/ ThisThatBeauty says:

@coco – awww, youre sweet. darkening them makes a huge for me. i love mascara :)

have you tried kevyn aucoin the mascara? did you see my review?