So here we are, less than 24 hours away from 2009. WOW! Can you believe it?
Before we usher in the new, I’d like to take a stroll down memory lane and reflect on 2008…our first year together!
I have thoroughly and immensely enjoyed the little forum we’ve created here on ThisThatBeauty. Communing with you is one of my greatest joys.
To celebrate our first New Year’s Eve together (can’t wait for our actual blog anniversary celebration in April 2009) I am running a little contest!
The first ThisThatBeauty reader
to correctly answer the following questions
will receive a Beauty Bounty which includes the following:
Trucco Longwear Liquid Eye Shadow in Steamy
Since we are bidding a farewell to 2008…
I’ll ask 8 questions
- What was the date of the first ever ThisThatBeauty post?
- What was ThisThatBeauty’s very first giveaway? Name the brand.
- In what month was the 2008 New York Makeup Show?
- In my MAC Hello Kitty post, what does my tee shirt say?
- I recently invited a ThisThatBeauty reader to review Mixed Chicks. What is the viewer’s name?
- Last week I asked ThisThatBeauty readers to help me find a new product that I cant get my hands on. What is that product?
- I often refer to MAC’s new releases as MAC Cr_ck. Fill in the blank.
- What is ThisThatBeauty’s fav nail polish brand?
OK, so there you have it!
The first reader to respond with the correct answers will win all of the aforementioned goodies. My email is ThisThatBeauty@gmail.com.
Your subject line must read “New Year’s Eve Contest”
Good luck beautiful and HAPPY HAPPY 2009!
I will spare the emotional closer as I already got a lil mushy right before Christmas.
But I will say this — May God continue to bless you and fill your 2009 with unlimited joy, love, love, love, happiness and all that your heart needs.
Love you all dearly,